Recipe for: Baked Good of Choice for Pot Luck Picnic
Serves: Depends on how much you spend.
- Get up at 4a.m.
- Go to work.
- Buy killer boots after work as a reward for hard work. (This is what you tell your husband even though you know that he knows that you have a thing for boots.)
- Go to the gym because you like to eat baked goods.
- Take care of your parents’ garden and mow their grass.
- Shop for groceries.
- Put groceries away.
- Do laundry.
- Make dinner.
- Clean up from dinner. (Sort of, the dishwasher will need emptied. But forget it.)
- Do more laundry.
- Run out of energy and time.
- Get up early, go to the store of choice, and buy baked goods before work.
- Kick yourself with new boots because you should have thought of this at the grocery store yesterday.
- Quit trying to be Wonder F*cking Woman.
Ta-da! Pot luck, enjoy.